4 Days - Golden Triangle Tour Package
Destinations : Delhi- Mathura -Varindavan - Agra- Jaipur
Include : Sightseeing | Hotel |All Meal
INR : 8950/-
Day 01: Delhi – Mathura/Varindavan -Agra
Early Morning proceed to Agra. Enroute visit Mathura (Vrindahvan) “Vrinda” the other name for Basil plant also known as tulsi in the local language. Tulsi is regarded as sacred by the Hindus. It is believed that the place was covered extensively with basil groves and this is why the place gets its name. A tourto Vrindavan will take you to the birthplace of Lord Krishna. This place is also referred to as “Lila Bhumi”. This is the place where Lord Krishna indulged in Raslila with the milkmaids. There are many places you can visit when you undertake a tour to Vrindavan. Later drive to Agra. Agra sightseeing (TajMahal is closed on Fridays) tour visiting the world famous Taj Mahal for Sunset/ , built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Also visit Agra Fort, containing the Pearl Mosque - the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Overnight stay at Hotel.Enquire Now
Day 02: Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Jaipur. Jaipur is called the Pink city of India. Jaipur is famous for its palace, forts, Musums and Havelis. On arrival and check in hotel. Freshen up and later proceed to visit Palace of Winds. HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds “is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trellis work and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur
After Breakfast, You will be visit to Pink City Jaipur visit to AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Later part of the day to explore the Shopping in Jaipur, Jaipur is famous for Preicuous and Semiprecious stone, visit the famous Gems factory and later part will be visiting the Carpet weaving factory famous for it s handmade carpets and much more. Enjoy the visit for more shopping for the buy dresses and Shawl.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Delhi. Arrive delhidropped to Delhi airport or railway station then proceed your own-word destination.Enquire Now
* 03 Night 04 Days.
* 03 Night Hotel Accommodation.
* 03 Morning Tea/Breakfast /Dinner
* All sightseeing by private cab .
* A/C Will Not Work In Hill.
* Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Joy Ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
* Additional Sightseeing Or Extra Usage Of Vehicle, Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide Charges.
* Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc (To Be Borne By The Client, Which Is Directly Payable On The Spot).
* Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Price, Leading To Increase In Cost On Surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
* Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion. Enquire Now